CrossPoint meets as a whole church community at 10:30 on Sunday mornings.
Our meeting place 2019 Broad Avenue, Findlay. This is adjacent to the Great Scot store.
The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.
- Are you comfortable in jeans? Wear them.
- Are you more comfortable in a shirt and tie? Wear that (you may be the only one with a tie…but we don’t mind).
- Do you want to stand and clap to the beat of the music? Stand and clap.
- Would you rather sit? That is fine too.
- Grab a cup of coffee, water, hot cocoa, or a can of pop.
Our service has been contemporary since the inception of CrossPoint. “Contemporary” means a lot of different things to different people. At CrossPoint it means we work to identify music and other forms of expression that relate to the current culture. Our messages are intended to connect never-changing truth with you where you are in your life.